Thursday, August 2, 2012

Out of the Body Experience(OBE)


On October 1, 212 at 7:35AM, I woke up after a heavy dream stirred my mind, the dream begun when I asked a person who I had lived with in Ethiopia twenty three years ago. I asked in the dream, what do you think of the suffering that I have had in Fignudo compare to the rest of the boys in our platoon? 

Little bit about this guy. He was older than everyone else in the platoon.  He was a guy that mistreated me. He used to beat me, insulted me while favoring everyone else.

This person refused to answer my question. So I then said to myself, “whoever think supreme (God) doesn’t help……then I said, thank God for helping me.

After I thank God, I heard someone singing a song in Dinka (South Sudanese language). It goes like this…..
Yin ca leech we juachdit de Yijep.
We dhia, ne ke ci we gam, bi we luak war theer.
We ca leech ne ke ci we gam, bi we luak war theer.
We ca leech we dhia, we dhia.
English translation:
            I praised all of you the multitude of Egypt.
            All of you for you repented, and being saved from the beginning.
            I praised all of you for  repenting, and being saved from the beginning.
            All of you, I praised, all of you, I praised.

Then I started to fade into nothing. I could not feel my body but I know I was there. I started to fly and came across two people fighting. I told them to stop fighting but they do not listen. So I said something, (which I don’t remember) and the two guys turned into trees.  I thought for a moment. I did not like seeing these men as trees. So I said something again (which I don’t remember). The guys turned into human beings but the trees’ images of themselves remained standing and visible to my eyes and their eyes too.

These two guys left and walked away. They run into other two guys on the way.  They told these two guys met not to eat the trees’ images of them. They guys asked, why? They responded, if you do eat the trees, you will turn into trees. So the guys listened and never eat trees’ images.
I continue flying above in the sky. I met other flying people. We began commanding windstorm, heavy smoke to destroy the earth and the people. The windstorm and heavy smoke dropped people westward and I and other flying people faded into the eye of the windstorm eastward.
Then I came across three women who looked familiar to me. One woman was so familiar.  She was lying outside to my right and other two women were lying inside what appeared as a house made of thatched grass and muddy wall to my left hand side. The woman lying outside to my right hand side asked me. Is that you Yuot Tor? I got puzzled and frightened for she looked like my grandmother who died 1991 back home in South Sudan. I thought for a moment. I told myself that I am not going to lie. So I said, yes grandma. It is me. She laughed and raised her head and said, tell them, get my 14…… what she said was not clear to me. So I went and stood in the front of what appeared as a house. The other two ladies raised their heads and looked at me trying to get to know me. They said, “What does she say?” I said, she said she is hungry and I began to disappear from their eyes.
Little bit about my grandma….
She and I were very close when she was alive. She was the one who gave me the name Yuot Tor when I was born. She was blind when she died and couldn’t see people.
Then, I came face-to-face with my uncle David Chol Deng who recognized me and I recognized him. He wore black pants and white shirts. He gave me a hug and I hug him back. But, I could not feel any physical body. He immediately stepped back and said, “I got your letter. I accepted your counsel.”
Just little bid of background on my uncle......
 He was a soldier and got killed in 1987 during the civil war in South Sudan. I also remembered that I wrote to my parents in 1996 or 1997 asking them about my uncle whereabouts.  As far as to the content of the letter, I don’t remember the specificity of what I wrote.
My uncle then told me about how he how went to secondary school. He asked me about what I was doing. I said with excitement that I was doing two PhDs, I added, I am in debt. He laughed and said, ‘you are never in debt.’  He also asked me what happened to my teeth.  I told him, I had some put in. Of course, when my uncle left home in 1983, he knew that I was missing teeth in my mouth.
 He then asked me about Ms. Clinton and the guy named Obama. I told him, Ms. Clinton married. She ran in 2008 and lost to Obama.  I added he is now running for reelection. I also said South Sudan is now independent. We are now a different country.  And I heard the same song again being sung.
Yin ca leech we juachdit de Yijep.
We dhia, ne ke ci we gam, bi we luak war theer.
We ca leech ne ke ci we gam, bi we luak war theer.
We ca leech we dhia, we dhia.
 The song faded it way very slowly. I felt very vibrant and did not want to let go the song but I wake up……

No comments:

Post a Comment